What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To send periodic emails
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We use Internet standard encryption technology to scramble your personal data when you transmit it to us. This process is known as SSL (secure sockets layer) and we are constantly updating our technology to provide you with the maximum practicable level of security. To check you are in a secure area of our web site you can look at the bottom right of your browser window and you will see a closed padlock or an unbroken key. This indicates that SSL is enabled and your transaction is secure. We additionally offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Safety and Security Tips
- When using a public computer or terminal, always log out and close the browser when you complete an online session.
- Do not tell anyone your password. Do not write your password down anywhere. Remember, anybody who knows your password can access your account or pass your password on to someone else.
- Create complex passwords. When you create a password, use at least 8 characters – a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use your name, email address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained It is also recommended that you change your password frequently.
- Use different passwords for any other online accounts you have.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.